Who is the Real Apprentice to President Dr. Ernest Bai Koroma ?
The 2002 APC opposition Members of Parliament confirmed to me that, President Koroma has many apprentice to succeed him as President.
1. Hon. Alhaji Alpha Kanu a former member of parliament, former Minister of Presidential Affairs, former Minister of Mines and Mineral Resources Political and Public Affairs, former minister of Political and Public Affairs, former Minister of Information and Communication and now Adviser to the President.
Hon. Alhaji Alpha Kanu is the first apprentice to declared his intention to be the next President. The former Minister said this week that he is determined to be the next President of Sierra Leone.
2. Hon. Alhaji Minkailu Mansaray a former Member of Parliament, former Minister of Labour and Social Security, former Campaign Chairman of President Koroma in the 2012 General Election and now Minister of Mines and Mineral Resources.
Hon. Alhaji Minkailu Mansaray to be declared very soon.
3. Hon. Ibrahim R. Bundu from 2002 is a Member of Parliament, Majority Party Leader of the house and leader of Government business.
4. Hon. Haja Hafsatu Kabba former Member of Parliament, former Minister of Energy and Water Resources, former Minister of Fisheries and Marne Resources and now Sierra Leone Ambassador to Nigeria.
5. Hon. Alhaji Ibrahim Kemoh Sesay former Member of Parliament, former Minister of Transport and Aviation, Former Adviser to the President, former Minister of Political and Public Affairs and now the Minister of Work housing and Infrastructure.
Hon Ibrahim Kemoh Sesay is one of the most Popular member of Parliament and the most popular Politician in the history of Port Loko District and the Country as people says.
By Koroma APC