PRESIDENT MAADA BIO MAKES MORE APPOINTMENTS : SECURITY AND PARASTATAL BOSSES REPLACED
*OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT*
The general public is hereby informed that it has pleased His Excellency President Julius Maada Bio to announce the following appointments subject to the approval of Parliament where necessary:
1. National Security Coordinator – Office of National Security
– Brigadier General (Rtd.) John Ade Oluwole Jah-Tucker
2. Director General – Central Intelligence and Security Unit
– Mr. Ansumana Mohamed Idriss
3. Chief Immigration Officer (CIO)
– Mr. Andrew Jaia Kaikai Esq.
*PARASTATALS AND OTHER AGENCIES*
1. Director-General, National Social Security and Insurance Trust (NASSIT) – Mr. Mohamed Fuaad Daboh
2. Chairman, National Telecommunication Company (NATCOM)
– Dr. Prince Alex Harding
3. Executive Chairperson, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
– Dr. Foday Jaward
4. Chairman, National Commission for Privatization (NCP)
– Mr. Umaru Napoleon Koroma Esq.
5. Commissioner General, National Revenue Authority (NRA)
– Dr. Samuel Sangawulo Jibao
6. Chairman, Presidential Infrastructure Initiative
– Dr. John Edward Tambi
7. Chief Executive, National Public Procurement Authority (NPPA)
– Mr. Ibrahim Brima Swaray
8. Director General, Sierra Leone Broadcasting Corporation (SLBC)
– Mr. Joseph Simon Kapuwa
9. Chairman, National Assets and Government’s Properties Commission (NAGPC)
– Mr. Abu Hindolo Moseray
1. Secretary to the President – Dr. Julius Fofanah Sandi
2. Secretary to Cabinet and Head of Civil Service – Mr. John Sumailah
Other appointments will be announced in due course.
FREETOWN 29th MAY, 2018.